Shot’s classic Contact range is made from durable mesh and polyester with sturdy reinforcements in exposed areas. The pants have heat-repellent material on the inside of the knee, which protects against heat from the engine and also gives a firmer grip on the bike. The sturdy stretch panels around the knee provide optimal fit and allow space for knee protection. The stylish graphics are printed with sublimation technology which prevents colours from fading in the wash, keeping the pants fresher for longer.
- Heavy-duty 600D polyester makes the pants durable.
- The curved structure provides a good fit that follows the anatomy of the rider in all riding position.
- Strong reinforcements in exposed areas provide extra durability where it is needed most.
- Stretch spandex panels along with limbs and over the seat provide a comfortable, non-limiting fit that seamlessly follows the body’s movement.
- Stretch spandex panels on the knees provide extra flexibility and create space for knee protection.
- The inside of the knee is reinforced with sturdy Kevlar® panels that protect against heat from the engine and also allow for a firm grip on the bike.
- TPR logos provide light protection and also contribute to ventilation inside the pants.
- The waist is adjusted with a micrometre for precision and a personalised fit.
- Sublimated graphics to keep your pants looking fresh.
- 460Gr ultra-light pant
- Pre-curved fit for a better riding position
- Chassis in Dobby, light and resistant
- Crotch, extended back and knees poly-stretch spandex inserts for unrestricted mobility
- Heatproof and abrasion-resistant leather panels
- Reinforced rear saddle panel
- Vented inner liner to keep you fresh
- Non-slip waist
- Perforated mesh panels at the legs backs for an optimal airflow
- Adjustable micrometric buckle
- Never fading color sublimation process